July 6, 2017
Rwanda will host the 5th edition of the East Africa International Arbitration Conference (EAIAC) from September 28-29. This year’s conference theme is ‘Linkages between International Arbitration and Africa’s economy’.
- South Africa adopts International Arbitration Bill: A new dawn for the settlement of international commercial disputes in Africa
- Arbitration in Africa
- A ray of hope to problems of enforcement in African countries
- International arbitration: selling features of an african-seated arbitration
- International arbitration: bankrolling arbitrations - scope for third party funding in African international arbitrations?
- Proposed changes to the FIDIC Yellow Book: The benefit for projects in Africa
- Zimbabwe Judicial laws Amendment Bill. A move with the times?
- Investors in Southern African Development Community Stripped of International Treaty Protections
- Update on CAJAC
- The Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Sub-Saharan Africa