July 6, 2017
Rwanda will host the 5th edition of the East Africa International Arbitration Conference (EAIAC) from September 28-29. This year’s conference theme is ‘Linkages between International Arbitration and Africa’s economy’.
- International arbitration: selling features of an african-seated arbitration
- International arbitration: bankrolling arbitrations - scope for third party funding in African international arbitrations?
- Zimbabwe Judicial laws Amendment Bill. A move with the times?
- Proposed changes to the FIDIC Yellow Book: The benefit for projects in Africa
- Investors in Southern African Development Community Stripped of International Treaty Protections
- Update on CAJAC
- The Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Sub-Saharan Africa
- OHADA Arbitration: The first steps towards reform
- The investor protection landscape in Southern Africa
- Upstream oil & gas disputes in Sub-Saharan Africa