July 6, 2017
Rwanda will host the 5th edition of the East Africa International Arbitration Conference (EAIAC) from September 28-29. This year’s conference theme is ‘Linkages between International Arbitration and Africa’s economy’.
- Investing in Africa: A guide to mitigating risk
- L’OHADA modernise son droit de l’arbitrage et se dote d’un acte sur la médiation
- OHADA updates its law on arbitration and implements a new act on mediation
- Investment in the sub-Saharan energy sector: a promising future for arbitration?
- South Africa adopts International Arbitration Bill: A new dawn for the settlement of international commercial disputes in Africa
- Arbitration in Africa
- A ray of hope to problems of enforcement in African countries
- International arbitration: selling features of an african-seated arbitration
- International arbitration: bankrolling arbitrations - scope for third party funding in African international arbitrations?
- Proposed changes to the FIDIC Yellow Book: The benefit for projects in Africa