July 6, 2017
Rwanda will host the 5th edition of the East Africa International Arbitration Conference (EAIAC) from September 28-29. This year’s conference theme is ‘Linkages between International Arbitration and Africa’s economy’.
- Arbitration Regional Overview: Middle East and Africa - April 2018
- African Union States sign the African Continental Free Trade Area
- OHADA Arbitration: Reforms adopted to keep the system modern
- Liberalising aviation in Africa: the Yamoussoukro Decision
- Angola and Mozambique: Oil & gas and mining
- Investing in Africa: A guide to mitigating risk
- L’OHADA modernise son droit de l’arbitrage et se dote d’un acte sur la médiation
- OHADA updates its law on arbitration and implements a new act on mediation
- Investment in the sub-Saharan energy sector: a promising future for arbitration?
- South Africa adopts International Arbitration Bill: A new dawn for the settlement of international commercial disputes in Africa