July 6, 2017
Rwanda to host regional arbitration conference Rwanda will host the 5th edition of the East Africa International Arbitration Conference (EAIAC) from September 28-29. This year’s conference theme is ‘Linkages between International Arbitration and Africa’s economy’.
June 29, 2017
The conference will profile East Africa’s arbitration centres in Nairobi, Kigali and Mauritius as competitive centres to the already established centres in the world offering reliable and efficient alternative for the users of arbitration KIGALI, Rwanda, June 19, 2017/ — Africa’s ambitious development projects and relatively stable governments continue to attract international investors. These investors often
- International arbitration: selling features of an african-seated arbitration
- International arbitration: bankrolling arbitrations - scope for third party funding in African international arbitrations?
- Zimbabwe Judicial laws Amendment Bill. A move with the times?
- Proposed changes to the FIDIC Yellow Book: The benefit for projects in Africa
- Investors in Southern African Development Community Stripped of International Treaty Protections
- Update on CAJAC
- The Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Sub-Saharan Africa
- OHADA Arbitration: The first steps towards reform
- The investor protection landscape in Southern Africa
- Upstream oil & gas disputes in Sub-Saharan Africa